hello beautiful humans! how are y’all? here is a little life update for ya: so yes, still in grad school, still stressed. finding community at church, which is awesome. currently over caffeinated. made a bookstagram: @riahreads go follow if you’re into reading romcoms like me. learning navigate certain relationships in my life have been a little tough, but that’s okay because we’re over here tryin’ to learn how to love people well, even when it’s hard. very hard. I recently discovered the whole Enneagram thing. I’m a type 2 wing 3. (it’s cool i guess??) wishing y’all a happy Mardi Gras, and here’s hoping you ate a lot of king cake while the gettin’ was good.
^^^me resorting to posting a pic that was taken months ago because I haven’t made time to take any pics :((((((
- making: time for family and Nals.
- cooking: more like baking. lotsss of brownies.
- drinking: too much coffee (is that a thing?)
- reading: lots of romance. because feb was the month of l-o-v-e.
- wanting: a break (thankful for ya mardi gras)
- looking: at the sky, like hey when are we going to get sunshine again? (spoiler—we got some today!!)
- playing: Sucker by the Jo Bros. they are backkkkkk
- wasting: time by scrolling too much on the insta. [guilty]
- sewing: haha, um…i’m not qualified enough for this one. (same as last time–no improvement)
- wishing: warmmm weather. the beach!!
- enjoying: my tuesday night lifegroup. tuesdays always are a struggle, but lifegroup makes it all better.
- waiting: for another break. i know, i know I’m trying to enjoy school 😉
- liking: cinnamon in my coffee
- wondering: why this semester has literally been the craziest (from bats to really hard tests)
- loving: the book of Ezra.
- hoping: for fresh blooming flowers without the allergies that come along with them.
- marveling: at how awesome my parents are. they seriously rock.
- needing: to have patience with others, even if i don’t understand their actions.
- smelling: my doterra balance essential oil
- wearing: scrubs and slp sweatshirt
- following: all the authors. go check out r.s. grey she’s my fav.
- noticing: that the Lord is faithful. all the time.
- knowing: that it may feel like I’m surrounded, but I’m surrounded by You. (go listen to this song).
- thinking: i have a lot on my to do list.
- feeling: thankful and very loved.
- bookmarking: coffee makers on amazon.
- opening: my new kindle. it’s suppaa fancy.
- giggling: at all the bachelor memes while still silently in shockkkk. #fencejump
hope you enjoyed the list. i first saw the idea from sydney, here.
In way of pictures all I have to offer you is pics of Nals. She’s way cuter than me any way.